Re: [Linux-aus] Governance versus Execution (was Can Linux Australia survive?)

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 18:02 +1000, James Purser wrote:

> Lots of good ideas coming in though, nice to see.

Absolutely! I was worried that I'd send through my initial post and not
see a single reply. I certainly didn't expect anything like the level of
response it provoked, but it's great to see people taking the time to
provide input on this and show they care about how LA is run. Quite
apart from the blog entries I've seen and all the posts to this list
I've also received private feedback so the discussion seems to have
taken on a vigorous life of its own.

I've been rather quiet over the weekend to let people have their say but
I'm definitely paying attention.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer