Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Something like this would be a good idea I think:

Executive committee members (President, Vice President, Secretary and
Treasurer) server for two years while the standard members serve annual
terms. This would allow the executive members to really get into their
positions while also allowing for more people to become involved within
the committee process.

Perfectly with you on the CEO question.