Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

Lorn Potter wrote:
*sigh*.
The thing is taking place in New Zealand, correct? New Zealand and Australia are not the same country, correct? Thus - LCA is incorrect.

Though you think LCA shouldn't be held in NZ, or that LCA is a bad name for a conference being held in NZ, the fact is that LCA 2006 is being held in NZ.

It utterly amazing that no one seems to be able to admit this simple truth.

If it were a truth, that might be amazing.

Anyway, I've temporarily added Lorn's address to the "hold for approval" setting in mailman. I think he's made his point pretty clearly, and as others have indicated, I don't think the constant repetition of it is doing anyone much good.

Cheers,
aj

--
Anthony Towns <secretary@linux.org.au>