Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

David Lloyd wrote:

Then you tell the members what Linux Australia should be doing in
strident, black and white, dictatorial terms - even though by any
reasonable person's definition of minority, you're in the minority.

I am mearly pointing out what the Charter says. If you don't like it, or LA can't abide by it's own charter then I suggest it be changed.

I am all for Linux Australia helping Linux New Zealand.

And now you say that.

I said helping, I did not mean "running Linux New Zealand for them"... big difference.

I've decided that given your predisposition to think negatively and your
obvious annoyance at being stuck with a minority view, that your posts
are really not worth reading any more.

I'd advise others to ignore them too.

Which is why I am speaking up for those non vocal people and those whose views are being ignored and disregarded because they aren't in the "majority".

I really don't care how many people agree with me or not.

I guess you weren't in the auditorium when LCA 2006 was announced. I was in the back, and it was full of puzzled looks, and "wtf???".

--
Lorn 'ljp' Potter
Trolltech Qtopia Community Manager