Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

<quote who="Lorn Potter">

> Doesn't New Zealand have their own Linux New Zealand organization?

I wanted to mention this earlier: There's an NZOSS organisation, but I
haven't heard much out of it for a while. One of the great things LCA in NZ
could do is energize and connect the community there, much as it has done
for us. That's a pretty incredible gift for our sheeply far-eastern friends.

 :-)

(Plus, I totally concur with AJ's comments - it's naughty and surprising,
and that's half the fun!)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

        Web development with PHP is like injecting pure rust with a
                    high-pressure hose. For pain relief.