Re: [Linux-aus] Re: LCA, eh

At 2005/4/29 12:02+1000  Stewart Smith writes:

> Also remember that *many* people have been *really* glad when LinuxWorld
> NY has clashed with LCA - as it means they don't have to go to LW and
> get to go to LCA instead.

I've brought this up before but...

Sure, but they're the ones that turn up to the January LCA's. I've met
quite a few developers at January LinuxWorlds who said that they would
love to attend LCA, but can't because of Linuxworld commitments -
employer related commitments can take priority.

So my view is that moving around in time of the year is a good thing
to get as wide a variety of people able to attend the conference.

Chris
--
cyeoh@samba.org