Re: [Linux-aus] Re: LCA, eh

On Thu, Apr 28, 2005 at 03:34:23AM +0930, David Lloyd wrote:
> Clearly a few people have decided I've said that it won't be successful;

My discussion on the success of the conference was merely to demonstrate
that holding it in the Netherlands - successfully - did not hinder its
return to Germany.

> Now, please excuse me all if that last paragraph was a tad too complex
> for some. I'll babblefish that if I have to as well.

Your final sentence seems a pretty clear-cut statement about the
likelihood of losing the conference overseas, permanently. If that was
not your intention, then yes, a clarification would be helpful.

Cheers,

Paul.

--
Paul Dwerryhouse				| PGP Key ID: 0x6B91B584