Re: [Linux-aus] Re: LCA, eh

Paul,

> It was very successful. Subsequent congresses went on to be held in
> Germany. I don't see why holding LCA in NZ would be any less
> successful, nor why it would risk its status as an Australian
> conference in future years.

Which language that we mutually understand should I translate the
following bullet point/sentence to?

 * I'm not saying it shouldn't be in NZ; I'm just pointing out a fact.

Clearly a few people have decided I've said that it won't be successful;
I'm pointing out that in my opinion - you don't have to share it and I
don't care if you don't [but that doesn't mean I'm not right] - that in
2004 the A in LCA, in whatever cutesy pie way we want to call it, wasn't
Australasia.

Now, please excuse me all if that last paragraph was a tad too complex
for some. I'll babblefish that if I have to as well.

:(

DSL