[Lugcomms] Presentation for LUGs on Linux.Conf.Au

Paul Schulz paul at mawsonlakes.org
Wed Feb 4 10:08:21 EST 2009

Greetings,

I have put together a presentation for an Adelaide LUG (Linux
Supporters Group Adelaide) on LCA, which I will be giving them this
evening..

It is essentially an 'ol fashioned slide show (of the various bits
that I though might be interesting or relevent to my audience and to
give them a feel of the event. (I gave a talk last year, and they
asked me back :-)

Anyway.. if anyone's interested, I can make the images available. They
were obtain from other participants via flikr.
The tar.bz2 file is 13M.

Cheers,
Paul