[Lugcomms] Reminder: Lugcomms meeting next week

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Feb 18 13:01:31 EST 2009

Hi all,

Tuesday 24 Feb is our next lugcomms IRC meet...
#linux-aus-lugs at irc.freenode.net
8pm EST 7:30 CST 6pm WST (10am UTC)

Agenda...

1. LA and lugs making life easier: tabling of a few ideas and general
discussion. (Stewart Smith, President of Linux Aus will be joining us)

2. Regional Delegates Programme (renew / revise / redevelop)

3. Casual Chat Times / Official Meeting Times

Anything else more pressing we should cover instead?

- Donna
--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director
Creative Contingencies - http://cc.com.au