[Lugcomms] Hello & Help!!

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sat May 3 07:41:26 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-05-01 at 19:09 +0930, GPCS - Grant Petch wrote:
> Dear List:
> Hi I'm Grant Petch, I'm a new member to this mailing list, and was
> recommennded to sign up on here by Geoffrey Bennett from Linux SA.
> Currently I'm from Adelaide and involved with the following Linux / OSS
> Groups:

Hi Grant,

Welcome to Lugcomms!

> However I would like our group to be listed on the Linux Australia site some
> time sooner rather than later. The URL of the page that I am specifically
> referring to is: http://www.linux.org.au/foss_in_australia/LUGS/SA  can
> someone please tell me how information can be posted on this page??

Easy - post the info you want put up to this list - and whoever has
access gets to it first will update the SA page for you quickstix.

cheers
Donna

--
Donna Benjamin
Director - Open Source Industry Australia http://osia.net.au

"Open Source is arguably the most significant movement in the software
world of the past decade. Its impact is both pervasive and disruptive,
and the importance of Open Source solutions to government and business
organisations of all sizes continues to grow."
                     Prof. Bob Williamson, Scientific Director, NICTA