[Linux-aus] Victim Impact Statement

Luke Martinez me at luke.asia
Wed Nov 6 00:43:42 EST 2013

Yes, I clearly did send that email too early. Sorry.

However saying that "oh but one woman may or may not have had it worse at
some point" is no justification.

I can not find any instances of women being harrassed on a mailing list,
unless you count what Linus did in july of this year [1] as harrassment.
And yes, i did look through Geek-womanism.

[1]
http://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/07/linus-torvalds-defends-his-right-to-shame-linux-kernel-developers/

Regards,
Luke.