[Linux-aus] Victim Impact Statement

Luke Martinez me at luke.asia
Tue Nov 5 21:20:44 EST 2013

>This, and much much worse, has happened
to women in IT.

Show me one instance of a woman being publicly shamed because she has a
different opinion about policy on a IT Mailing List.  Most mailing lists
are public & have records so i'm sure you can show me... oh.. you can't?

This faux anecdotal evidence BS is just that, BS. THIS is what has
happened, it's not justifiable just because you can come up with some
fairyland situation in which a woman is publicly shamed for having a
different opinion on a policy.

Seriously.  "oh but in my imagination im SUUUUUREEE its happened to women
toooo" is horrible justifcation.

Regards,
Luke.

Luke Martinez