[Linux-aus] Re: A/V recordings and publishing

On 31/01/2007, at 11:47 AM, Russell Stuart wrote:

At other LCA's the speaker was required to repeat all questions. As I was watching the delays caused by the wireless mics being moved around the audience I ended up thinking that getting the speaker to repeat the question was a better (and cheaper) solution.

If the speaker is with it, it also makes it easy to avoid the usual "non-questions" (the ones that start with "Don't you think that..." followed by a 10-minute mumbled rant on whatever the "questioner"'s particular bee-in-bonnet subject happens to be).

Cheers,

Nick

--
Nick Phillips / +64 3 479 4195 / nick.phillips@otago.ac.nz
# these statements are my own, not those of the University of Otago