Re: [Linux-aus] linux.conf.au Possible *Future* Programme Format

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Best of all, it does not imply major financing changes, which is a *HUGE*
> advantage for safe evolution of the conference.

Minor financial impact: Miniconf days tend to require more (and different,
smaller rooms) than main conference days, so depending on the venue and the
sponsorship arrangements made with it, this may have some financial impact.
Rather than having more rooms on Monday and Tuesday, you'll have more rooms
on every day. Not a huge change from what we've got now with miniconf days,
and tutorial day (three days) vs. main conference days (two days).

- Jeff

    Echidnas, or at least the ones I've met, don't have joy. Adults very
     rarely have joy. Kids have hyperkinetic nuclear joy in abundance.