Re: [Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Re: A Linux for Students project idea

I'm not after just a discussion/lobbying list like ALLIES or LIAS, not
just http://schools.linux.org.au but also
http://students.linux.org.au.

openeducation.org seems to be similar. I'm sort of after a place where
students can post questions and get answers, and where teachers can
get actual HOWTOs as well.

andrew

Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com