Re: [Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Re: A Linux for Students project idea

I'm already on the Allies and LIAS lists, and unfortunately they seem
to be quite dead. Linux-aus seems to be the only moderately active
public list.

BTW how are the LA servers set up? For basic webhosting stuff I would
imagine Apache2 with virtual hosting set up, but of course there is
the mailing list stuff and all that.

When you say the new server is being shipped "right now", does that
mean it will be arriving/set up within the next, let's say, month?

andrew

--
Andrew Donnellan
http://andrewdonnellan.com