RE: [Linux-aus] Re: [ALLIES] Re: A Linux for Students project idea

Aren't there enough resources out there already for this?  There are the local
groups and a quick search on any web engine will give you more pointers than
you can read in a lifetime.  I think the problem is information overload and
we need to provide a finite set of pointers to the resources already available
to make it easier for people to find what they need.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch