Re: [Linux-aus] Can Linux Australia survive?

<quote who="Lorn Potter">

> You must ask yourselves this, do you simply exist to preach to the choir?
> or trying to gather wider interest in Linux in for Australia?

As the world's best community-run technical conference for Linux and Open
Source developers, preaching to the choir is roughly the goal. We tend to
get more out of the conference than just preaching to the choir, but that's
all in the bonuses, not the goal. :-)

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2005: August 1st-5th         http://conferences.oreillynet.com/os2005/

    "Basically my philosophy on release management is that it should be
                like police brutality." - Maciej Stachowiak