Re: [Linux-aus] Furthering an idea

> Hi James,
>
> <quote who="James Purser">
>
>> I have just posted a little bit more on the idea on my site, if anyone
>> is interested please let me know. I think it might help with the issue
>> of "reconnecting" with members who don't slavishly follow this list.
>>
>> http://k-sit.com/articles.php?s_id=46&art_id=67
>
> I've replied to your blog and I'll reply here. We could collate the talks
> at
> LUGs around the country as podcasts for public consumption. If Linux
> Australian offered to host such data, would that be useful? We are
> pondering
> this question at the moment in the committee. People could also easily
> then
> post audio news and such that way too.

I, for one, am getting really rather into podcasting as a consumer, and
think it is time for a good Australian Linux podcast. Lugradio is ok, but
they're British, and the Podcast network's linux show is too newbie
focused and done by an American.

I need a crocodile hunter styled Linux podcast!

(But I might be biased).

Mikal