Re: [Linux-aus] Furthering an idea

Hi James,

<quote who="James Purser">

> I have just posted a little bit more on the idea on my site, if anyone
> is interested please let me know. I think it might help with the issue
> of "reconnecting" with members who don't slavishly follow this list.
>
> http://k-sit.com/articles.php?s_id=46&art_id=67

I've replied to your blog and I'll reply here. We could collate the talks at
LUGs around the country as podcasts for public consumption. If Linux
Australian offered to host such data, would that be useful? We are pondering
this question at the moment in the committee. People could also easily then
post audio news and such that way too.

Cheers,
Pia

--