Re: [Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 21:53 +1100, Pia Smith wrote:

>really given a good running idea as to how the scheme is going. We'll
>create a webpage to create better visibility, and we also decided last
>week to have all grant proposals put straight to linux-aus for
>discussion whereas they were discussed with the ctte prior to linux-aus
>posting. This'll speed up the process, open it up a bit, and keep people
>involved.

In addition to this I expect that tracking things like grant proposals
will eventually be done through the LA task tracker. There's already a
"Grant Proposals" task category, so it should be really easy for anyone
to see a list of all proposals and check their status. Right now we're
still playing with the tracker and just starting to add stuff but it
will gain content pretty fast.

Cheers   :-)

Jonathan Oxer