Re: [Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 02:07:21PM +0800, Bret Busby wrote:
> be a difference in understanding what had existed. I had understood that
> the CALU had been run a number of times - someone has said that it had
> only been run once.
>
> Perhaps the CALU was just not as good a name for the event, as it could
> have been.

CALU was the name of the 1999 conference. Despite the name it was quite
developer oriented, as you can see from the list of talks:

http://www.linux.org.au/conf/1999/cdrom/

We kept the developer flavour for the next conference (18 months later,
in Sydney) and changed the name appropriately. In lowercase ;-)

Conrad.