Re: [Linux-aus] LA ctte meeting summary 2005/02/13

Christopher Yeoh wrote:
At 2005/2/22 11:25+1100  Michael Still writes:

* Supply Linux Australia with any necessary receipts
* Provide Linux Australia with a brief report as to how the project went, results, etc. Optionally publishing how funds were used and the status of the project on a related webpage. Reports will be published to the linux.org.au website.

Thanks! Maybe I'm blind, but can you point out to me where on the website the reports are published?

I am not aware of any reports being published during the last year (I'm willing to be wrong). I believe last year's committee only granted one grant, and that was for the education trade show which hasn't happened yet.

Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@stillhq.com) | "The geek shall inherit
http://www.stillhq.com            |  the earth"

Linux.conf.au 2005 -- Quite like an excellent Linux and Open Source
conference. http://lca2005.linux.org.au