Re: [Linux-aus] [Fwd: [Osia-discuss] IDG World Expo and AES Launch LinuxWorld Conference & Expo in Australia]

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Please suggest to IDG that they have a ".org pavilion" for non-profit and
> volunteer FOSS groups. That's a good way to involve the community, provide
> a different atmosphere and communications mechanism, and avoid conflicting
> with the goals linux.conf.au. I'll pitch in for GNOME and Ubuntu booths.
> :-)

... and Linux Australia and SLUG.

- Jeff

--
UbuntuDownUnder: April 25th-30th                      http://www.ubuntu.com/

     Broken hearts rarely come with "Some Assembly Required" stickers.