[Cbsupport] net radio and video

Hi guys
how can I find radio stations on the net that are going to work with XMMS or other packages?
I like dance, house, jazz, soul, baroque, Gershwin, Porter and Pop
All I have found is mp3.com and can only listen to one song at a time
I'd like to hear a few in a row without having to reclick and wait for it to buffer again
i"d like to try JJJ but I can't work it
I have a dial up 56K with great connection

and 2
How can I watch vidoes on line if if it says select realplayer or Windows?
I have debian sid 2.3 g hdde and 128 SDRAM

I have many sound, graphic and multimedia packages that come with the debian, kde and x stuff
thanks
AVery