[LC++]global variable problem fixed, but doc-question

Torsten Rennett Torsten at Rennett.de
Wed May 21 16:56:01 UTC 2003

Julien Claassen wrote:
>   Where can I get a good docu for libstdc++? I'm looking for an offline docu

I can highly recommend the following book as tutorial and reference:

        Nicolai M. Josuttis:
        The C++ Standard Library: A Tutorial and Reference
        ISBN: 0-201-37926-0
        http://www.josuttis.com/libbook/index.html

Torsten

--
Ingenieurbuero RENNETT      -- innovative Software-Entwicklung --
Torsten Rennett