[LC++]global variable problem fixed, but doc-question

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Wed May 21 09:51:02 UTC 2003

Hi!
  Thanks for your propositions. I don't know what went wrong with the original
program, but now I got it fixed. But I have another question.
  Where can I get a good docu for libstdc++? I'm looking for an offline docu
describing all the classes and methods. Something like the glibc-html
documentation, which comes with the glibc, if you use an rpm-based system it's
in the corresponding glibc-xxx.rpm.
  Does anyone know of such a fine documentation for c++?
  Thanks for any help!
  Kindest regards
         Julien

Julien Patrick Claassen