[Lugcomms] Drupal Speaker

GPCS - Grant Petch gpcs at internode.on.net
Sun May 30 00:40:41 EST 2010

Hi All:
Just wanting to know if anyone on this list knows of someone in the Drupal
area who could come down to the SFLUG and do a talk on some of the basic
concepts of Drupal.  This group has the project of redesigning its current
website and has chosen to use and include Drupal in this process, the local
hosting company that has very generously donated the domain name along with
web hosting does have some templating and/or other Drupal somewhere in the
background, and hence the group wants to take advantage of this if possible.

I'm actually looking for someone to talk for the SFLUG July meeting which
will be held on Wednesday 7th July 2010, if this doesn't suit than
negotiations can be sorted out to make use of another suitable month,
bearing in mind that SFLUG meetings are held on the 1st Wednesday of each
month.  Transport can also be arranged from Adelaide to Victor Harbor (which
is 80kms south of Adelaide) & return later on in the same evening to save
the speaker using his/her own fuel and car.

Even if you know of someone else within your contacts that might be able to
assist than please also feel free to get in contact with me so that
something can be sorted out.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Cheers:
Grant