[Lugcomms] Was there meant to be a meeting?

Patrick Coleman pcoleman at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 4 00:12:52 EST 2009

Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> 2009/2/3 Donna Benjamin <donna at cc.com.au>:
>> On Sun, 2009-02-01 at 17:02 +1100, Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
>>> On the other hand, I
>>> fully appreciate that finding a mutually-agreeable time is
>>> extraordinarily difficult.
>> I see no harm in trying to find another time...
>
> What do other members of this group think? Do we have any preferences
> for when our monthly meeting should be?
>
> I almost suggested that we discuss it at the next meeting, but if I
> was able to make it then we wouldn't have a problem ;)

*Anything* except a Tuesday would be awesome. I have PLUG committee meetings, SAGE-AU and
PLUG seminars on Tuesdays, which tend to preclude my attendance at LUGCOMMS :)

The time is ok; a bit later would be nice to let me get home from work, but I understand
that you crazy eastern people with your crazy timezones might like to get to bed.

-Patrick