[Lugcomms] Australia Team Listings

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Sun Aug 24 08:50:11 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-08-23 at 16:14 +0930, GPCS - Grant Petch wrote:
> Hi Donna & Everyone:

Hey Grant,

> I won't do any such updating until the main SFD team page has been fixed
> (http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams) up first back to the correct state
> that it should be in.  The North Caucasian LUG should also be in the process
> to fix the mess up seeing that they created it!

I've pointed out the problem in #sfd @ irc.freenode.net - and PhilH is
looking in to it now. Thanks for the heads up.

> Once the above has been done I would be more than happy to do the required
> updates that Donna has suggested below.

Why wait?
You can still access some pages via this link
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au/

It would be great to update http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/australia
as our collective start page, so I can get on with collecting info to
put a press release together - the event is less than a month away now,
and I really want to get this out to the media this week.

> Also on a separate not does anyone have a spare Google umbrella (those ones
> that they were giving out at linux.conf.au) that were given out as part of
> the conference satchel bags back earlier on this year in Melbourne?  The one
> that I got was corroded and rusted only after a couple of uses.

Hmm - none of these were left after the conf... Sorry!

If you want to send it back to me, I can pass it back to the production
company and complain about it being shonky?

- D.