[Lugcomms] Australia Team Listings

GPCS - Grant Petch gpcs at ozemail.com.au
Sat Aug 23 16:44:56 EST 2008

Hi Donna & Everyone:
I won't do any such updating until the main SFD team page has been fixed
(http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams) up first back to the correct state
that it should be in.  The North Caucasian LUG should also be in the process
to fix the mess up seeing that they created it!
Once the above has been done I would be more than happy to do the required
updates that Donna has suggested below.

Also on a sepatate not does anyone have a spare Google umbarella (those ones
that they were giving out at linux.conf.au) that were given out as part of
the conference satchel bags back earlier on this year in Melbourne?  The one
that I got was corroded and rusted only after a couple of uses.

Kindest Regards:
Grant Petch
SFLUG Organiser & SDF Leader
M: 0408-704-970

http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/australia

Hey - could those of you organising SFD events please please update your
team pages on the SFD website and add a link to it from the australia
page?

I'm putting together a press release and need accurate, up-to date
details on who is doing what where.

thanks
Donna