[Lugcomms] LC AGM @ LCA

Donna Benjamin donna at cc.com.au
Wed Aug 6 10:43:13 EST 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 23:31 +0930, GPCS - Grant Petch asked if:

The IRC log could be

> compacted down into a proper set of minutes with some listed points
> so that it is easier for people to get information from it

Well - in previous meetings we had some sensible notes being taken on
the gobby server...  but that wasn't really the case with the last
meeting unfortunately.  But Paul Schulz did summarise some of the key
points of the incorporation discussion
  http://mawsonlakes.org/mediawiki/index.php/Linxu_Australia_LUGs

Other than that... yes - it would be great if there were formal minutes
from these meetings - But someone needs to write and publish them.

Volunteers?

- D.

--
Donna Benjamin - Executive Director