[LCP]thanks

aditya tomar adityasinghtomar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:43:36 UTC 2004

thanks Sir

I had achieved connection between broker and client with the help of
sockets. After that I will be using ruptime command to get the load of all
the terminals of the network and then sort out the least loaded terminal and
send the client its hostname.

Now When ever a process is called I had to remotell executed the command ,
signal in that machine

I am confused at this point sir , he adviced me to use SSH server to
accomplish it.

Plesae advice me at thi point.

thanks

Aditya