[LCP]thanks

aditya tomar adityasinghtomar at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 19:58:26 UTC 2004

I would like to say that my first message in the group was misintrepeted. I
am not here to cheat my professor. I just want some tips to accomplish my
task . sorry for the confusion.

Now I would like to know how with the help of ssh server we can remotely
execute the command on the remote signal.
I ahd calulated the load of the machine with the help of ruptime command.

thank
Aditya