[LCP]multithreaded ideas?

Mircea Ciocan mirceac at interplus.ro
Fri Feb 14 23:59:02 UTC 2003

	You can try to make a mail filter for sendmail with new libmilter
framework, it allows to mangle every aspect of an email message and is a
multithreaded framework.
	More you can see at ( an example also included) at:

http://mircea.interplus.ro/libmilter.en/

(Sendmail's site lack the example)

	Hope that helps,

	Mircea C.