[LCP]multithreaded ideas?

Aaron Walker ka0ttic at cfl.rr.com
Fri Feb 14 23:26:02 UTC 2003

Hello,

I just finished reading "Advanced Linux Programming" and am looking to
implement what I've read about threads.  I've been racking my brain all
night trying to think of a program I could write to help learn threads,
but have come up with nothing. I'm looking for some input about a
program I could write, to help me learn, but at the same time something
that would actually benefit from using threads and have a real-world
use.  Please let me know if anyone has any input on such learning projects.

Thanks,
A. Walker