[Linux-aus] candidate nominations systems broken on website for elections

Dwight Walker dwight at wwwalker.com.au
Thu Jan 12 11:20:36 AEDT 2023

Joel

I could not and did not see the Accept nomination button maybe because I
had a 15" monitor and linux.org.au was designed for a 24" monitor so
button may have been below fold. I bought a 24" monitor yesterday so now
can see site with horizontal navigation and won't miss anything.

Please do a short manual for nomination with screen dumps in case the
perplexity re not being able to find buttons because monitor was too small
and button had disappeared below bottom of screen or whatever.

Dwight Walker