[Linux-aus] Notice of Linux Australia 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM)

Joel Addison joel at addison.net.au
Wed Jan 11 10:47:15 AEDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Given the updates to the model constitution that NSW made last year, as well as other discussions around the constitution on this list and elsewhere over the past few months, the LA Council has discussed briefly what changes would be needed, and decided that it will perform a review and work on this during 2023. It was deemed too close to the AGM to properly conduct a review and propose changes at the end of last year, which is why we are not taking any constitutional changes to the AGM this month. Once the review is underway I expect an announcement will be made.

Thanks,

Joel Addison
Linux Australia President