[Linux-aus] Notice of Linux Australia 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM)

Sae Ra Germaine s.germaine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 10:20:54 AEDT 2023

Hi Craige,

Apologies I have to clarify, there isn't anything formalised in the way of
a constitutional review, but given the recent discussions on the mailing
list it may be prudent to do so and I would suspect that others may be
thinking the same way. Because changes to the constitution requires more
thought (and more notice before an AGM) I was suggesting that a review of
any changes to the constitution happen after this one as we are running out
of time.

Thanks

Sae Ra