[Linux-aus] Communication and conferences.

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Oct 19 06:35:07 AEDT 2022

On Tue, Oct 18, 2022 at 09:14:31PM +1100, Kathy Reid via linux-aus wrote:
> We investigated in about 2017 - I think - of having Council Members
> go through the AICD course, but it's about $11k per person [...]

I was on two boards around the same time.  A subcommittee of one board
having learned the pricing hired a trainer, and were able to get it
done for a reasonable price, though I never paid attention enough to
hear what the price was.  Chris Bertinshaw was our trainer.  It was
good.  https://bertinshaw.com.au/