[Linux-aus] [Announce] Announcing Everything Open - Conference 2023

Andrew Pam andrew at sericyb.com.au
Wed Oct 19 14:31:54 AEDT 2022

On 29/9/22 21:07, contact at everythingopen.au wrote:
> Australasia's grassroots Free and Open Source technologies conference,
> Everything Open, will be held in Melbourne, Australia from March 14-16
> 2023.

I wonder if we could reach out to people in Open Source Agriculture?  I
seem to recall we've already had at least one talk on this topic at LCA.

"Also similarly to computer software, where initially only a few users
developed open source software like Linux, the market share of open
source seeds is currently too small to be measured. But just like Linux,
they fulfill more than a side role. They spur innovation and creativity,
and make room for local and regional interests."

<https://reasonstobecheerful.world/open-source-seeds-offer-a-way-out-of-big-ags-grip-on-farmers/>

Cheers,
	Andrew
--