[Linux-aus] Communication and conferences.

Marcus Herstik marcus at herstik.com
Tue Oct 18 22:47:06 AEDT 2022

While I don’t mind, you were the one who messaged me privately, rather than the mail list.
So I did as you did, as a courtesy.

Seems rather manipulative to swap from private to public like that.

As stated, I am waiting for some information, and you have also provided some, so thank you for that.

I will appraise you, Anne and the list once I received and processed it.

Regards,
Marcus