[Linux-aus] this list

David Lloyd lloy0076 at adam.com.au
Tue Aug 31 18:57:05 AEST 2021

Why reduce the traffic of an already quiet list?

I doubt making a separate list for technical discussion(s) will increase
the traffic /but/ it could splinter the community.

To be honest, unless this list got sunk so much in a flurry of technical
questions appropriate for a Linux/Open Source related mailing list ...
the absolute horror ... I'd be inclined to leave it as it is.

...unless someone knows of a contingent who want to activate such a list
that I/we(?) don't know about :)

DSL