[Linux-aus] EOI for Online Open Source Developers Conference?

Arjen Lentz arjen at lentz.com.au
Tue Sep 15 18:18:42 AEST 2020

Hi all

Just gauging whether there might be interest in an Online OSDC ?

OSDC has been dormant for a few years, mainly because organising is a big gig with venue, catering and all that.
People have been asking for an OSDC, but noone stepped up to organise.

Online is a different matter.
And yes, I'm happy to organise the first one of those - naturally I'm also happy for others to help.

When? We'd have to see - without travel and venue logistics, it may not need a long lead time.
The old November-ish timeline may actually work.

Anyway, opinions welcome - either reply on-list or privately to me.
Thanks

Regards,
Arjen.