[Linux-aus] online training

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Tue Sep 15 16:28:34 AEST 2020

I've just setup a beefy new server for LUV which will be good for running lots
of VMs.  In the past I've run hands on training on SE Linux, BTRFS, ZFS, and
Postfix/BIND.  I could run any of those again with video-conferencing for
discussing it (in the past I have run them with everyone in the same room).
Which of these topics would be of interest?

Also if anyone else wants to run such training on FOSS I can set it up.  You
give me an initial VM image (or configure a VM on my server), then I will
duplicate it for all the students, give each of them access to one VM, and run
the video-conference system.

This doesn't have to be Linux only.  If someone wants to run a session on
another free OS that runs under KVM then that would be interesting too.