[Linux-aus] new Planet Linux Australia

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Dec 12 22:55:20 AEDT 2020

https://planet.luv.asn.au/

Here's the URL.  Email me if your blog isn't included and you want it on the
list.  I've removed every blog that had technical issues preventing processing
it and every blog that hadn't been updated in 5 years.

https://www.dreamwidth.org/
https://wordpress.com/

For those of you who don't have blogs, above are a couple of decent sites for
creating free blogs.

If you are currently using Facebook I encourage you to use a blog for any
noteworthy content as stuff on Facebook gets lost too easily and is difficult
to share and track.  You can then write a Facebook post linking to your blog.

There are free software tools for social networking and they have their place.
But blogging is the best way of publishing textual articles on the Internet.

If anyone has any questions about blogging they can ask me on this list or in
private mail.