[Linux-aus] [Grants] Grant request: Linux Australia Contribution to the Promote Drupal Fund

Megan Sanicki megan at association.drupal.org
Sun May 27 23:33:27 AEST 2018

This is wonderful news, Kathy and Donna.

Thank you so much for supporting Drupal in so many ways and especially with
this new Promote Drupal Fund. We are very grateful.

We can certainly provide an invoice. Can you please tell me who to send it
to and their email address?

Thank you again,

Megan Sanicki
Executive Director
Drupal Association

--
Megan Sanicki
Executive Director

3439 NE Sandy Blvd # 269, Portland, OR 97232