[Linux-aus] What Open Government can learn from us Open Source folks

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:05:46 AEDT 2018

Hi David.

I much prefer you to "tell it how it is", so no offense taken.

If you send me your google id (gmail address) then you will be able to
put your comments into the document (it will make it easier for me to
address all feedback, and also allow you to see feedback others have
been giving me - some of which is in line with what you are saying).

Thanks for the feedback,

Cameron