[Linux-aus] Grant Application - A grant to Moe Menshed (about to start)

James Purser jamesrpurser at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:16:49 AEDT 2017

I'm more than happy for Linux Australia to find a grant for equipment if
it's related to educating people in the use of FOSS and what FOSS is about.

The discussion about whether a "men's shed" is a valid recipient?
Absolutely. While their focus may be for men, they provide a vital
connection for men over a certain age, who are statistically much more at
risk of suicide and social isolation.

This is a good thing.

As to paying for training? Eh not so much but I'm sure something can be
arranged in terms of volunteers.

Yet another James